For Marriott Bonvoy members planning a staycation or a getaway trip, the travel program and its participating hotel brands welcome you back with the launch of an exciting promotion. Beginning today through October 18, 2020, members who register for the promotion will receive 2,500 bonus points for their first and second upcoming paid stays, plus a one-time bonus of 5,000 additional points after their third paid stay. There is no limit to the number of bonus points members may earn with this promotion. This means members will continue to receive 2,500 bonus points for every paid stay thereafter throughout the promotional period.
Here are some additional helpful details:
- It is important to register now (or as early as possible) because bonus points can only be earned on stays following registration
- For a list of current participating hotels, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay
- There is no length of stay requirement
- It is best to book directly on Marriott.com because rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”).
- Homes & Villas by Marriott International, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points.